Change Inc. utilizes the power of relationships and community to create educational, training and healing opportunities for children, youth, young adults and families so that they can achieve their highest ambition. We provide services for children and families in the Twin Cities through GAP School, the Community & School Collaborative, and Change Institute. Change Inc. lives the following values:
Mental Health Professionals typically will include Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW) and/or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC). They provide mental health services for children, youth, couples, families and adults in-school, in-home and in-clinic. The expectation is that they work towards status as a State Board Approved Supervisor. Mental Health Professionals have substantial continuing education requirements to which to attend as well.
· Provide diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, individual/group/family therapy for clients in-school, in-home or n-clinic;
· Consults, collaborates and networks with school administrators, teachers, support staff as well as county case managers and other provides on behalf of client;
· Engages as a member of appropriate mental health communities;
· Creates and maintains client files and manages required administrative and reporting processes;
· Provides day-to-day supervision of mental health professionals;
· Engages in supervision and case consultation;
· Maintains licensure through on-going professional development;
· If in a Site Lead position, provide oversight and support of CSC site team and interface with key external stakeholders.
· Collaborate and cooperate with colleagues;
· Work effectively with team members;
· Work effectively independently;
· Create positive, respectful work climate;
· Solve problems;
· Demonstrate high professional standards and work ethic;
· Engage in your own growth and development;
· Go the extra mile to help others and to build community;
· Be an ambassador for GAP and for our mission.
§ Master’s Degree mental health field;
§ LMFT, LICSW or LPCC; post-master’s mental health practitioners working towards licensure qualify with experience working with children and/or youth
§ Minimum two year’s experience providing mental health services with children, youth and/or families;
§ Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
§ Demonstrated ability for working effectively with diverse populations;
§ Demonstrated ability and skills to use EHR, Microsoft Word and Excel
§ Able to pass criminal and sex offender background checks, after a conditional job offer
This position description is not meant to be all-inclusive. It defines the critical position responsibilities and requirements only, which are subject to change at any time, with or without notice, due to business requirements, reasonable accommodation, or any other reason.
** Position is 0.8 FTE with school breaks off and flexible 240 hours during the summer months. Position will be assigned to 1-2 schools in the Twin Cities; openings at the elementary, middle and high school levels
$43000 - $60000 Per YearJob Category:
Mental Health/ Crisis InterventionPosition Type: